HGV Mechanic National Truck Rental
An exciting new Career Opportunity has arisen with National Truck and Van Rental for an experienced HGV Mechanic. This role will operate from our Ballycoolin, Dublin 11 premises.
National Truck and Van Rental has been in business for nearly 40 years and is one of the largest commercial vehicle rental companies in Ireland operating a fleet of over 750 commercial vehicles. We operate from our modern top class facilities’ in Ballycoolin in Dublin. As part of the Johnson and Perrott Motor Group, we are proud to be one of Ireland's Best Workplaces for 2019 & 2020.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Carry our Safety Inspections and Servicing of HGV Vehicles
- Prepare vehicles for CVRT testing
- Carry our fault diagnosis and repairs
- Work as part of a team and maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and customers
- Adhere to correct working practices, highlighting any errors or safety issues
- Undertake any other duties or activities as required
- Fully qualified HGV Mechanic
- Ideally with experience with DAF, MAN & Scania Trucks
- Must hold minimum Class B Driving Licence.
- Class C licence would be an advantage
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work well with and communicate with colleagues and customers
- Flexible and can do approach to work
Work well under pressure. To apply - please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.